Section 1 (User registration)
In using the service, the applicant for registration agrees to the following agreement, and is applying for a usage registration specified by the company. When the company approves this, the user registration is completed and the requestor becomes a "user". If the information is found to be registered incorrectly, we reserve the right to change or correct registration information without notice.
If we determine that the applicant for use registration falls under any of the following categories, we may decline the application for user registration, and the company will not be obligated to disclose the reason.
• False or otherwise misleading information is used when applying for user registration • User application is from a person or organization that has previously violated this agreement • Other reasons that the company judges to be inappropriate for use
Section 2 (Management of User ID and Password data)
The user shall properly manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
Under no circumstances may the User transfer or lend the User ID and Password to a third party or share it with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
Section 3 (Prohibited Acts)
The user must not do the following acts when using this service:
• Criminal acts • Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark and other intellectual property rights included in this service, such as the contents of this service • Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our company, other users, or other third party servers or networks. • The act of commercially using the information obtained by this service • Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services • Unauthorized access or attempting unauthorized access • Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users • Acts of using this service for any illegal purpose • Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties • Acts of impersonating another user • Promotion, advertising, solicitation, or business activities on this service that we do not permit • Acts aimed at meeting unfamiliar members of the opposite sex • Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services • Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Section 4 (Suspension or interruption of the Service)
The Company shall be able to suspend or interrupt the use or access of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if any of the following is determined:
• When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service • When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to a force of nature, such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or other natural disaster. • When the computer or communication line or communication access stops due to an accident • If we determine that it is difficult to provide this service due to outside circumstances • The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service
Section 5 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
If the user falls under any of the following, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice.
• If you violate any section or provision of this Agreement • When it turns out that there are false details provided during registration • When there is a default on payment obligations such as fees • When there is no response to the contact from our company for a certain period of time • When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use • When it is determined by The Company that the use of this service is not appropriate • The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this Section
Section 6 (User Account cancellation/withdrawl)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service at any time by requesting withdrawal from The Company.
Section 7 (Disclaimer)
We have de facto or legal defects in this service (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security defects, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) We do not guarantee, either explicitly or implicitly, that there is no such thing.
Our company does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user due to this service.
The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service
Section 8 (Changes to the service)
The Company may change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this
Section 9 (Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use)
We may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary. If you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Section 10 (Handling of Personal Information)
Section 11 (Contact or Notice to the Registered user)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. Unless the user requests a change, we consider that the currently registered contact is valid and current. Attempts to contact the user are considered to have reached the user at the time of shipping or sending.
Section 12 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Section 13 (Governing Law / Jurisdiction)
In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the agreement.
Section 1 (Personal Information)
"Personal information" refers to "personally identifiable information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. contained in the information. Information that can identify a specific individual.
Section 2 (Personal Information Collection)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number when the user registers for use. In addition, information related to transaction records and payments made between users and business partners, including personal information of users, includes our business partners (information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.).
Section 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows:
• To provide and operate our services
• To answer inquiries from users (including verifying identity)
• To send emails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service you are using and other services provided by us
• To contact users as needed for maintenance, important notices, etc.
• To allow users to view, change, delete, and view their usage status of their registered information.
• To charge the user a usage fee for any paid service provided
• Any purpose incidental to the above purposes of use
Section 4 (Change of purpose of use)
The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the purpose of use from before the change.
If the purpose of use is changed, the user will be notified of the changed purpose by the method prescribed by the Company., or it will be announced on this website.
Section 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
• When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
• When it is necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
• When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs.
• When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance, and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission.
Include provision to third parties in the purpose of use
Items of data provided to third parties
Means or method of provision to a third party
Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
How to accept the request of the person
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party.
• When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
• When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
• When personal information is shared with a specific person, the fact, the items of personal information used jointly, the range of people who use it jointly, the purpose of use of the person who uses it, and so on. When the person is notified in advance of the name or name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is placed in a state where the person can easily know it.
Section 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
When requested by the person to disclose personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay. In addition, when disclosing personal information, we may charge a fee per case.
• When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
• When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
• When it violates other laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Section 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If the user's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user may request the Company correct, add or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.")
If we receive the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the user and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we shall correct the personal information without delay.
The Company will notify the user without delay when it makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it decides not to make corrections, etc.
Section 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
The Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information regarding the user because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by fraudulent means (hereinafter, "use"). If this is the case, we will carry out the necessary investigation without delay.
If we determine that it is necessary to act on the request based on the investigation results in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
If we suspend the use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if we decide not to suspend the use, we will notify the user immediately
Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if there is a large cost for suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user. If so, this alternative shall be taken.
The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
Section 10 (Additonal Information)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact us with the information below:
Address: Sotokanda 2-2-3, Kyosu Building 2F, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo-to, 101-0021, Japan
Company name: Kokusai Games Co., Ltd. (TokyoMTG)
Department in-charge：Customer Support